On 30th March 2022 Appscode held a webinar on “Managing MySQL Semi-synchronous Cluster using KubeDB”. Key contents of the webinars are:
- Semi-synchronous Replication
- steps to setup Semi-synchronous replication
- Creating and Managing MySQL Semi-synchronous cluster using kubeDB
- Automatic failover of semi-synchronous cluster using kubedb
Description of the Webinar
The webinar starts with a discussion about various MySQL replication technologies. Then we discuss the details of MySQL semi-synchronous replication. Describe its nature and then move on with what to do if we want to set up a semi-synchronous cluster and the difficulties we will be facing regarding doing things manually.
Later on, MySQL semi-synchronous cluster provisioning is shown that KubeDB makes it easy and reliable. It is also demonstrated how to validate server is running with semi-synchronous replication. In the end, some failover scenarios like replica and primary are explored.
Take a deep dive into the full webinar below:
Please try the latest release and give us your valuable feedback.
- If you want to install KubeDB, please follow the installation instruction from here.
To speak with us, please leave a message on our website.
To receive product announcements, follow us on Twitter.
If you have found a bug with KubeVault or want to request new features, please file an issue.