We are very excited to announce Stash
v2022.12.11. It comes with a couple of exciting new features, a few bug fixes, and improvements to the codebase. In this post, we are going to highlight the most significant changes.
You can find the complete changelog here .
Here, are the major features that have been added in this release.
Introducing Vault addon
In this release, we are introducing Hashicorp Vault addon. You can now backup and recover your Hashicorp Vault using Stash Enterprise.
Add Postgres 15.1 addon
We have added support for Postgres 15.1. Now, you should be able to backup/restore your Postgres 15.x.x using this addon.
- Fixed passing PodRuntimeSettings to backup/restore job (#1489 ).
- Fixed addon info handling from KubeDB AppBinding (#1487 ).
- Fixed a bug that was causing locked Repository (#192 ).
- Added missing user permission for appcatalog group (#284 ).
Please try the latest release and give us your valuable feedback.
- If you want to install Stash in a clean cluster, please follow the installation instruction from here .
- If you want to upgrade Stash from a previous version, please follow the upgrade instruction from here .
To speak with us, please leave a message on our website .
To join public discussions with the Stash community, join us in the AppsCode Slack team
#stash. To sign up, use our Slack inviter
To receive product announcements, follow us on Twitter .
If you have found a bug with Stash or want to request new features, please file an issue .